Craft Warehouse Design Team Assignment #3

This assignment featured Crate Paper's Farmhouse Collection, and may I just say that the amount of product gifted for these projects was beyond generous. These projects were tons of fun to make, especially since this is my first time working with any sort of sign. On the layout, I challenged myself to a one-hour time limit on completing it. Considering I take FOREVER to finish any layout, I am happy that I was able to do it and I like the end result.



“Home” Wooden Plaque

Crate Paper Farmhouse Collection patterned papers, die cuts, chipboard, and stickers
American Crafts ribbons
Cream paint, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Olive Vine
Wooden Plaque
Decorating Your Life vinyl sentiment
Martha Stewart Apron Lace punch
Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Glue Dots

Paint wooden plaque with cream paint and allow to dry. Using a paper towel, rub Olive Vine Glimmer Mist over cream paint until desired effect is achieved.

Cut patterned paper into desired shape and size, punch one edge of top piece of paper with Martha Stewart punch. Adhere to plaque and decorate with sticker, die cuts, and chipboard






 
“39 And A Half” Layout

Crate Paper Farmhouse Collection patterned papers, die cuts, chipboard, buttons, brads, and stickers
Tim Holtz Paper Stash – Kraft Resist patterned paper
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Thickers “Goodness”
American Crafts cardstock
Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Beacon’s 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue

Adhere photo, patterned papers, die cuts, chipboard, buttons, brads, and stickers to cardstock as desired.

Comments