Baby Girl Card

If you are anything like me, going long periods of time without creating something (anything) is not good. It seems there is a pressure building and building, which does not subside until my hands have been busy cutting, distressing, gluing, inking . . . you get the picture.

When my friend asked me to make a card this week for her niece's baby shower, I did not hesitate. What I ended up with is a vintage/shabby card using nothing but stash (I am proud to say).





The antiqued flower was created by spreading Crackle Accents on the die-cut, letting it dry overnight, and spreading Mr. Huey spray on it.

The following supplies were used:

  • My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 6x6 patterned paper and twine
  • K&Company Die-Cut Ephemera
  • Prima flower
  • Inkssentials Crackle Accents
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye
  • Mr. Huey Warm Calico Spray Mist
  • Helmar glue
  • Doily
  • Button
Thank you for checking in!
Jennifer
 

Comments