When my friend asked me to make a card this week for her niece's baby shower, I did not hesitate. What I ended up with is a vintage/shabby card using nothing but stash (I am proud to say).
The antiqued flower was created by spreading Crackle Accents on the die-cut, letting it dry overnight, and spreading Mr. Huey spray on it.
The following supplies were used:
- My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 6x6 patterned paper and twine
- K&Company Die-Cut Ephemera
- Prima flower
- Inkssentials Crackle Accents
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye
- Mr. Huey Warm Calico Spray Mist
- Helmar glue