January Bossy Scrapper

Well, you may have noticed that the name of my blog has changed. With the new year, I decided my blog should reflect more of who I am (and the name is shorter), and this title does just that. If you have those people in your ear telling you you can't do it, succeed anyway and make your life your own.

Okay, enough of the heavy. This month's Bossy Scrapper was a lot of fun to put together and wasn't totally outrageous like December's (epic fail on my part). I chose one of my favorite photos of my crafty buddies and me from the Craft Warehouse retreat last spring.

The list of required elements is as follows:
  1. Metal element (the staple and paper clip)
  2. Distressing (the edges of the white paper are distressed but it is hard to tell with the stitching)
  3. Chevron 
  4. Matted photo
  5. The color yellow
  6. Popped embellishment (arrows and banner are popped)
  7. Four patterned papers
  8. Stitching


Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!
Jennifer

Comments