This month's Bossy Scrapper inspiration comes from Kim Holmes, and my "interpretation" of the challenge follows.
August Bossy Scrapper
- Polaroid element
- Three different tapes
- At least two photos
- Flat alpha stickers
- Paint/mist splatters
- Patterned paper under 6x6 (except background)
- Card stock: American Crafts
- Specialty card stock: Heidi Swapp
- Patterned paper: American Crafts, Studio Calico
- Mist: Mr. Huey Powder Blue and Sunshine
- Mask: Studio Calico with Pro Art gesso
- Stickers: Glitz, Heidi Swapp, Pebbles
- Embellishments: Studio Calico, Basic Grey, Crate Paper, Heidi Swapp
- Tape: Queen & Co.
- Stamps and ink: Lawn Fawn, Dear Lizzy, Prima
- Punches: Fiskars, EK Success
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Adhesive: Scotch ATG
Thank you for visiting and be sure to stop by Pinterest for other project ideas.