Simple Stories Album

I have yet to jump on the Project Life bandwagon . . . call it commitment issues. However, I love the idea of small, easily put together pages and albums; which led me to the Simple Stories Snap albums and coordinated goodies.

During the past month, I took a bag of ephemera and photos from my family's vacation to San Diego last year and "fit" it all into the following album.




I love how the various divided pages and pockets allowed me to use all of the goodies (sometimes referred to as garbage in the non-crafty world)  I had squirreled away.

Here we are at the San Diego Zoo.




 
 
 
 

Next, we spent time on the USS Midway.

 
 
 
 
 
 

A Padres game . . .

 

Room service and other fun!

 

Finally, a trip to Sea World!


 
 
 

Thank you so much for visiting!





Comments

Post a Comment