Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Inspiration Overload!

Taking part in Paper Issues' first-ever online crop March 20-21 was a blast. Not only did I meet new people, but I got to scrap with my bestie from the other side of the state as well (What did we ever do before the Internet and video chat?).

If I counted correctly, there were 26 challenges created by the PI design team. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I have saved all of the information for use later.

Following are the layouts I completed, as well as a card (that I already sent to my sweet daughter).


 
 
 
 


Thanks for looking and thank you Paper Issues for the awesome inspiration and for the great time!

2 comments:

  1. It was super fun to have you play along at the crop, Jennifer! You created so many amazing projects for the challenges. Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete