Aca-Swag Bag Sunday at Paper Issues




Hello everyone! Today is Swag Bag Spotlight Sunday at Paper Issues, and this week's feature was created by me.

When I opened the May Swag Bag and saw the pie chart, I knew the exact photos I wanted to use with it. Several times each year my friend Andrea and I get together to craft (she lives across the state), and we love to watch Pitch Perfect when we do.


 The embellishments from the May Swag Bag compliment the photos perfectly and go very well together with the Elles' Studio Let's Eat and Cienna lines found in the Paper Issues Shop.


My favorite is the oh happy day tag. I used the Pixscan mat with my Silhouette to cut the image from the white background that it was printed on. It came out perfectly! You can also see the stickers from Simple Stories' I Am collection on each photo (if you hurry, there are still some in the store *here*).


You can use code MCJENNIFER to take 20% off any Paper Issues order any time! Happy shopping and have fun creating!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jennifer



Comments