Color Me Happy with Bella Blvd!

It's McJen here today sharing a layout I created with Bella Blvd's Just Add Color collection

I am so happy to be a part of the Paper Issues Design Team, and I documented that excitement using a hand-written note from Cassie, a screenshot of the DT from the blog, and one of those cute little cards we all love receiving with our orders from PI.


The background of the layout was splattered with numerous colors of various mists before I began adhering the patterned papers, photos, and sticker embellishments.


I even used a bow, which is new for me.



I love the playfulness and bright colors of the embellishments with this collection and they go so well with the Paper Issues cards.


Everything on this layout is available in the Paper Issues store. How great is that?! 
What's even better is you can use code McJen and get 20% off your order! 

I hope you'll be inspired to dig into your goodies and create something wonderful today!
McJen











Comments