Swag Bag Spotlight Sunday with Paper Issues

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout I created with the Paper Issues August Swag Bag (available here), which happens to be one of my favorites to date. I love all of the fun bits and pieces of pure awesomeness!


Recently, I purchased a gargantuan date stamp that ended up being almost as big as me! I shared this photo with the PI girls when the stamp arrived and knew I had to scrap it using the Swag Bag.

Along with the Swag Bag contents, I used patterned paper from Crate Paper Wonder for the background. For the title, I used stickers from Crate Paper and Amy Tangerine.

Last, I used one of Amy Tangerine's new Finders Keepers mini washi rolls along with some older tape from Glitz Designs as a border on the bottom of the photo.

There is still time to grab a Swag Bag from the Paper Issues Store! When you do, be sure to use code McJennifer for 20% off your order!

Have a great day!


Comments