Paper Issues Product Spotlight: Crate Paper After Dark

I can't believe we are only a few days from Halloween, which means Christmas is right around the corner!!

Today, I am featuring a layout created with Crate Paper's After Dark collection, which can be purchased in the Paper Issues store here


Originally, I printed my photo in color but wasn't happy with the colors and how they looked with the papers and embellishments. Going with black and white seemed to be the only option if I wanted to stick with this picture.


The vibe of the layout is cool without having used the typical bright orange papers and embellishments.


The retro accents are my favorite aspect of this collection.


Don't miss out on this fantastic collection in the Paper Issues store, and be sure to use code McJennifer for 20% off your order!

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments