Let Me Espresso My Gratitude with Paper Issues

It's time for a new issue on the Paper Issues blog today: 
Let Me Espresso My Gratitude. 
Today, I am sharing this layout using the beautiful Cedar Lane collection from Pink Paislee.
Also added is this super cool PaperPOPS arrow that is exclusive to Paper Issues (get them here).
This collection is one of my favorites this year! I love everything about it, 
but my favorite has to be the foxes!
Speaking of foxes, have you seen the new Lora Bailora washi tape? 
Those foxes are adorable!
Everything used to make this layout can be found in the Paper Issues store (here)! 
Use code McJennifer and you'll receive 20% off your order!

Link up your projects to the Paper Issues blog by December 6th for a chance 
to win a $20 gift card to the PI store!

Comments