A Trip Down Memory Lane

Hello friends! 

It has been a hectic couple of months - as evidenced by my lack of posts! To make up for lost time, I am posting several layouts that were from my last project assignments for Paper Issues. I love those gals and miss them bunches but am also excited about my new adventures with Scrapbook Circle. 

This is one of my favorite layouts to date and was also my last Swag Bag Sunday Spotlight post.
This project uses Simple Stories and was part of a Product Spotlight post.
 Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues is one of my favorites! This project uses MME On Trend 2 and was made for my bestie Andrea.

This last layout was created for the Negative Space Challenge for the PI Spring Crop and features my sweet dog Mabel.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments