Holy Lotta Stuff on a Layout!

Hello friends! It is time to share my Scrapbook Circle Designer's Choice layout for August.
8-27-Prop-Web
 To begin this project, I cut the patterned paper into strips and then sewed them to the base paper.
8-27-Web-5
Next, I began to layer papers behind my photo. If you look closely, you will notice that I used the triangle stencil with molding paste to create a unique background.
8-27-Web-2
I also loved the number stickers but wasn't sure how to incorporate them, so I ended up cutting them into strips and layering them with the other patterned papers at the top and bottom of the photo.
8-27-Web-1
And since that wasn't enough, I also used some of Scrapbook Circle's exclusive cut files to create the tags that flow across the page. The tags we attached with foam squares but do have thread going through each one, behind the title, and then through the right-hand side of the layout.
8-27-Web-3
I finished with some of the puffy stickers, the leather-look badge, and a bit of journaling.
8-27-Web-4
While this is one of my busiest layouts to date and is about five inches high, I think it's fun and captures the mood and setting of the photo.
8-27-Main-Web
As always, thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create!

Comments