No Papercrafting with a Bit of Computer Science

For anyone who regularly visits my blog, you may be wondering what in the world this post is referring to. Most people are unaware that I am working on another bachelor's degree to secure my permanent teaching certificate. Currently, I am enrolled in an intro to computer science course that requires I build a blog . . . which I already have. So, if you find some random posts regarding computer science, you will know it is part of an assignment.

That being said, I have been asked to answer the following questions.

How big of an impact do you feel that journaling/reflecting has made on your learning to this point in the course? How much of an annoyance has it been to this point?

Journaling and reflecting have had a positive impact on my learning because it forces me to really think about what concepts have been covered and my understanding of those concepts. As for being an annoyance, it really hasn't been.

Just for fun, here are my most recent projects for The Cut Shoppe. ;)



Comments