All You Need is a Dog . . .

Hello friends! I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful holiday with family and friends!

Today I am sharing a layout for The Cut Shoppe made with the Give a Dog a Bone and Oodles of Doodles cut files.


To create this layout, I began by cutting several of the flowers and hearts from the Oodles of Doodles cut file. I used Pink Paislee's Moonstruck collection for my patterned papers and AC card stock, which I splattered with paint.



Next, I used Give a Dog a Bone to create the title, which was layered on top of the flowers and topped with a cute bow.

 

When layering the flowers, I only adhered them enough to keep them on the paper so they stand up and kind of flow out from behind everything.


Behind the photo I arranged the hearts cut from the Oodles of Doodles file to create a larger flower.



I finished the project by adding a few embellishments, sequins, and enamel dots.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Comments