Beautiful Sisters Layout with The Cut Shoppe


Today I want to share this flowery layout that uses the Girl Stuff and Scribble Scrabbles files from The Cut Shoppe and the Cute Girl collection from Crate Paper, which I created earlier this week.





To begin the layout, I used the Scribble Scrabbles cut file (the hearts) and patterned vellum paper to create a large background and the base for my photo, title, and embellishments. It is a little hard to see; however, I machine-stitched around the cut file several times with white thread.


With the base adhered, I next cut the title from the Girl Stuff file. To give more depth, I used the offset feature on the Silhouette Cameo to create the slightly larger pink background on the black and white patterned paper.


Next, I began attaching the embellishments around the diameter of the Scribble Scrabbles cut. While doing this, I laid the photo and title on the layout and then arranged the embellishments where I thought they looked best and would still be visible.


With the embellishments in place, I used double-sided foam squares to adhere the photo and title.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create! Be sure to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store for these and many other wonderful digital cut files for your projects!

Jennifer





Comments