Dog Kisses with The Cut Shoppe

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing a fun layout using The Cut Shoppe's FREE Pucker Up Buttercup file (get it here) to document the love we have for our goldendoodle Mabel.




This dog has absolutely stolen my family's heart, but my daughter and I share a special relationship with her.

To create this layout, I primarily used the My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 collection - I love the bright colors and the fun embellishments. 


I created a visual line across the top 1/3 of the layout using MME embellishments with the photo. I also added the Crate Paper gold puffy heart and 1 Canoe 2 Hazelwood cork arrows.


My final embellishments were a few enamel dots and wood accents - again from My Mind's Eye. I next attached my cut file and added a few splatters of paint.


Thanks for visiting today! Be sure to visit The Cut Shoppe for this and other fun cut files!

Comments