Not So Little Little Brother

Hello! Today I have a layout using the  Scrapbook Circle May embellishment add-on, This is Magic.

My kids have a tradition of sitting on the kitchen counter at my mom's house and having their pictures taken. This year at Easter when I was trying to get a good shot, they started wrestling around with one another (shocking, I know). It was during this time it became very apparent to my oldest that her little brother is now much stronger than she. I love everything about these pictures and had to get them documented.


To begin, I used Pink Paislee patterned papers as the base for the layout. Next, I backed each of the four photos with yellow patterned paper from Crate Paper.


I used my Silhouette to cut the title using white card stock and more yellow patterned paper from Crate Paper. With the title cut, I used the Pinkfresh Studio acetate alphas to spell "big" and glued them on top of the "little." I wanted it to be subtle so the alphas are perfect.


Next, I added a few of the Pinkfresh Studio and Bella Blvd. embellishments along with a wood arrow from Jillibean Soup to the layout.


Last, I added a bit of journaling and drew a thin black border around the edges.


Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to visit the Scrapbook Circle of Friends Facebook page for more inspiration from the design team.

Jennifer

Comments