California Dreams with Scrapbook Circle

Hey everyone!

It's Jen today with another layout using the super-awesome Paradise Cove printable bundle from Scrapbook Circle. I love that I have been able to print and reprint the papers and embellishments to complete one project after another.



This project is an 8 1/2 by 11 layout that uses three of the patterned papers. To get the striped effect on the white card stock, I cut each of the patterned papers into one-inch strips and then machine stitched to the card stock. I didn't worry about the strips being perfectly aligned or straight - I simply set them on the card stock and began sewing.



The photo I printed is 5 x 5 and I wanted it to be larger so it was prominent on the page. I used several of the die cut embellishments available with Paradise Cove bundle along with two of the printable sentiments. I also used the DIY roller stamp to record the date on a tag, which I tucked behind the top of the photo.



The title was created using Pinkfresh Studio puffy sticker alphas from a previous Scrapbook Circle kit. I position it at the top and bottom of the photo.



To finish the project, I added one tiny bit of journaling, doodles around the border, and some black enamel dots from my stash.



Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create! Be sure to visit the Scrapbook Circle shop to pick up your bundle today!
Jen

Comments