Smile with JustNick

Hey friends! Today I'm sharing a fun layout I created using one cut file, some white cardstock, and watercolors!
For this project, I used the Spring Fling Ring cut file with the My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 collection (one of my favorites).
I began by cutting the Spring Fling Ring and then used Prima watercolors to paint the flowers in colors that match the embellishments from the MME collection. I then added watercolors on the background paper to match the flowers.
I adhered the dried cut file to my card stock with foam squares and then added die cuts, brads, enamel dots, and the mirrored title.
You guys! This layout took me no more than one hour!! I love how colorful it is and the file looks so pretty with the watercolors.
Thank you for stopping by today! If you love this cut file as much as I, stop by the JustNick shop and grab one for yourself!! 

Comments