Fourteen with JustNick

Hi JustNick friends!
It's Jen today with my final project as a member of the design team, which is a layout using the Age is Just a Number cut file with Lawn Fawn papers.
I began this project by creating the background paper, which was done by splattering watercolor paints on white cardstock. Once the paints had dried, I trimmed the paper 1/4 inch on each side and backed it with patterned paper.
Next, I created the title by cutting the "fourteen" with white cardstock and then shadowing that with another patterned paper. 
 
The embellishments are a hodge podge of goodies collected over the past couple of years. I tried to keep them to a minimum because I really love the bold title and wanted it (and the photo) to be the focus of the layout. The fringe was added to the bottom by chance after seeing it on the floor of my craft room. LOL!
The acrylic stars and sentiment are from Scrapbook Circle. 
Thank you so much for joining me today! It has been a wonderful year with Nicole and the other team members, and I look forward to loads of inspiration from the incoming team.
I hope you are inspired to create today!

Comments