Oh $%&*! with Paper Issues

Hello friends! 

Today I'm sharing a project created for the August Oh $&*^! challenge, which prompts you to use punctuation marks on your projects. Naturally, I used the punctuation to represent cuss words.


This layout began with my splattering watercolors onto white cardstock to match the Doodlebug Hello collection I used. While that was drying, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title using a font I already had on my word processing program.


The photo was matted on turquoise patterned paper from the collection and adhered to the cardstock. From there, I used die cuts and stickers to embellish the layout.

I chose to use the negative cuts with some of the letters and embellished these with tiny flowers.


Flowers were clustered on each side of the photo with speech bubbles declaring my love of coffee, and a few enamel dots added dimension.

I love how this project turned out because it was super easy and it's totally fun. 

Be sure to visit the PI Friends and Fans Facebook page for information on the August challenges. If you need supplies, shop the Paper Issues store and tell Cassie I sent you by using code MCJEN at checkout - she'll give you a 20% discount on your entire order!!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're inspired to create!

- Jen

Comments