Get Away with Page Maps

Hello friends and happy first day of September!

I'm excited to finally share that the Paper Issues team is collaborating with Page Maps this month, and the girls knocked it out of the park. Each of us was provided a sketch and given the go-ahead to create what we wanted. 

Here is my sketch . . . 


and the layout I created.


It was so fun to play along! I used Webster's Pages patterned papers for my background and for the free Fashionista Frames cut file from Paper Issues (get it here). I first applied gesso to the background and splattered watercolors along the area where I knew I'd be placing the photos and embellishments. The cut file was sewn in place using a bunch of messy stitches back and forth across the page. The threads were left in place because I love all of the texture.


Next, I layered my photos and ticket from the Monorail.



On the right side of the layout, I placed my journaling and title (Thickers) before embellishing.


Last were the dies, stickers, tags, and chipboard which are all from Crate Paper.


This was such a fun project and I'm glad I was able to play along. Be sure to visit the Page Maps site to see all of the Paper Issues design team projects!! 

You can also pick up these and other supplies in the Paper Issues shop. Use code MCJEN at checkout and Cassie will give you a 20% discount on your entire order. Woot! Woot!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments