One of a Kind with Paper Issues

Hello Paper Issues! 

Today I'm sharing a project made for the September Heavy Metal challenge. What I love most about this layout is that everything used to create it comes from the August kit - Blue Ain't Your Color (you can find it here).


To get started, I used the stencil included in the kit with Vicki Boutin silver glaze - this is what counts as my metallic element on the project. Next I splattered white paint onto the background. Once everything was dry, I dropped sequins onto the paper and then glued them where they landed (it's very scientific).


Next, I backed the photo with packaging from the kit and one of the patterned papers.


With the photo in place, I then embellished with the fun bits and pieces included in the kit.


Last was the title, which was done with h (again, from the kit).

If you hurry, there are still some kits available in the PI shop. Please tell Cassie I sent you by using code MCJEN at checkout and she'll discount your order by 20%!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create!

McJen

Comments