The Paper Patch with Paper Issues

Hey friends!

It's October and that means a fresh batch of challenges from PI. Today I'm sharing a project I created for The Paper Patch challenge using the new Pink Paislee Auburn Lane Collection (get it here).


To create a patchwork quilt of sorts, I machine stitched 3x3 squares of patterned paper onto the background. To give more dimension, I folded the edges of the seams up on each side.


Next, I used stickers, die cuts, and rub-ons to embellish each of the squares.


The photo was backed with more patterned paper and adhered with foam squares to lift it above the edges of the background.


Last was the title and that was created with Thickers from the same collection.



If you love this collection as much as I, be sure to pick it up in the PI shop and use code MCJEN at checkout for a 20% discount on your entire order.


Remember! You have until November 5 to enter each of the challenges for October. I can't wait to see what you create!!

Comments