Hello 2019 with Paper Issues

Hello Paper Issues friends!! In 2018, PI began the #52Favorites project and we are at it again in 2019. Each week we will do a quick layout about our favorite photo or moment from that week. It doesn't have to be an elaborate layout, rather something that you can complete quickly without feeling any pressure to do so.

With that in mind, I began my 52 Favorites project using an Echo Park travelers notebook insert. I pulled bit and pieces from previous PI kits to create the cover and my first layout.

Because I know myself and know that I have a problem committing to a weekly project, I kept the layout as simple as possible. Again, pulling bits from previous kits and using a giant Studio Calico date stamp, this spread came together in no time.


Some quick journaling and a bit of watercolor on the butterfly sticker . . . 


a few stickers . . . 


and, it's done!


I hope you will play along this year - if I can do it, anyone can! 

Remember to drop by the Paper Issues shop when looking for supplies - use code MCJEN at checkout to receive a 20% discount on your entire order.

Comments