Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing two birthday cards for Elle's Studio – one that is perfect for the teen/tween girl in your life and another that is fitting for any friend on your list.



When I make cards, I always begin with white cardstock as my base. For these I used a 12” x 12” piece to make both cards, which measure 4.25” x 5.5” when folded.


With the base of the card done, I went to work building the background. The first layer is a striped 4 x 6 journaling card from the Noteworthy collection cut to fit the base. To create the rainbow dots, I used the Celebrate Stamp with colored inks. This was a bit time consuming but totally worth it.

While the rainbow dots were drying, I used the Large Jane Alphabet and Number Stamps with the Celebrate sentiment from the Celebrate Stamp set. I used black embossing powder here to give the title a punch of color and texture and then fussy cut everything.


To complete the card, I layered Bright Labels along the bottom of the card and adhered the stamped sentiment on top. Last, I embellished with die cuts and puffy stickers from the Noteworthy Collection and the March Kit as well as doodled a border on the dotted paper. This card is so fun!

Time for card number two!


This card began with the same white cardstock base as before and a piece of striped paper from the Springtime 6 x 6 papers. To create the red, turquoise, and yellow banners, I used the Celebrate Stamp on white cardstock. Once the ink was dry, I outlined each one with the Elle’s Studio pen included in the March Kit.

I used embellishments from the March Kit (available March 10) to match the colors in the banners and created a cluster along the right side.


To complete the card, I added the stamped sentiment along the bottom and stars from the Wood Veneer Heart and Star Confetti. I love how this one turned out!

I hope you have found a bit of inspiration from today’s cards!! Please be sure to share your completed projects in the Elle’s Studio Facebook Group or on Instagram using the hashtag #EllesStudio. It is so fun seeing everyone’s creations!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create!!

List of products (available here):

HB2U
·       Celebrate Stamp
·       Large Jane Alphabet Stamp
·       Large Jane Number Stamp
·       Noteworthy Journaling Tags
·       Noteworthy Bits & Pieces
·       Spring Puffy Stickers

Make a Wish
·       Celebrate Stamp
·       March Kit
·       Springtime 6x6 papers
·       Wood Veneer Heart and Stars Confetti

Comments