Scraplift Sunday with Paper Issues

Hello friends! 

It's time for this week's Scraplift Sunday project with Paper Issues, and we are lifting a fun layout created by Anna.


Where Anna went with a bright, colorful scheme; I chose to use black and white with a pop of blue and yellow. All of my papers and embellishments were pulled from a combination of PI monthly kits. No mattter how hard I try, there is so much product that I am still trying to use all of it.


The background is a combination of several papers that I cut into triangles and pieced together to mimic the piece of patterned paper that Anna used.


I sewed white cardstock in on top of the background and used Pinkfresh watercolors to create the yellow and blue painted effect.


After the photo was backed and in place, I journaled along the right side of the layout and underlined it to give it more depth.


I added embellishments - including that amazing yellow ribbon - and the title to complete the layout. I love this photo I took in our back field and am happy I got it scrapped.

This month's kit is still available in the Paper Issues shop (find it here). Please tell Cassie I sent you by using code MCJEN at checkout and receive a 20% discount off of your entire order.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create.

- McJen

Comments