Secret Life of Pets with Paper Issues

Hey friends!

It's time to get those photos of your fur babies printed and scrapped for the Secret Life of Pets challenge this month in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group. Those who know me are probably expecting to see some ridiculous photo of Mabel (my goldendoodle) today, but I decided that our rescue shepherd, Luna, deserves a moment in the spotlight.


We are fortunate to live in the country with lots of room for the dogs to roam and they love spending time in the back field. This picture was taken last November when the late-afternoon light was just right. I decided to use the Fancy Pants Yellow Door collection because the colors are perfect.


Aside from some simple paper piecing on this project, I also used the FREE Seek the Mountain Peak cut file from the PI shop to give it some oomph.


The paint splatters were created with Pinkfresh Studio watercolors, and I also used black Nuvo drops for dimension.


The title was created with puffy alpha Thickers.

Don't forget to stop in the shop today and use code MCJEN for a 20% discount on your entire order. 


Thank you for stopping by today! I can't wait to see your pet projects in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group. Every new project entered earns your chance at winning a PI gift card!!

- McJen

Comments