Moody Mabel with Pretty Little Studio


Hello again, friends!

Today I'm sharing my second project for Pretty Little Studio, which is a traveler’s notebook spread using the beautiful, new Bohemian Dreams collection.

Generally, I stick to 12 x 12 layouts when creating projects. However, I’ve been branching out lately and have fallen in love with the size of the TN. The smaller layouts are quick to create yet still pack a creative punch. Here, I’ve used pattern paper, a ton of die cuts and stickers, as well as a cut file from The Cut Shoppe. Even though the layout is small, I still managed to use a lot of product.



This spread features my pathetic goldendoodle named Mabel. She likes to lie on my bed and bury herself in the pillows – here she side-eyeing me for waking her up.
Since Mabel is peeking out from behind the pillows, I decided to carry that them by having the photo seemingly pop out from behind the embellishments.


On the left side of the layout, I fussy cut patterned paper and placed it along the bottom of the page. Next, I used floral die cuts and stickers around and behind the photo. I even managed to get a butterfly in there too.


On the right side, I used one of the clear patterned papers and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe to create a backing for the title.


This side of the spread was kept a bit simpler so it doesn’t compete with everything else going on. I love the die cut letters from the collection and used those for the title.


This finished spread is one of my favorites. I love this picture of Mabel and the Bohemian Dreams collection is a perfect fit to record this memory.


Thank you for joining me again today! Stay tuned for even more projects using this amazing collection!

Jen

Comments