Oh My Heart with Paper Issues

Hello Paper Issues friends!

It's McJen today with a spread from my 52 Favorites traveler's notebook using the Pinkfresh Studio Simple & Sweet collection. Admittedly, I am about a month behind schedule on this but am not stressing about it. The goal is to have fun creating and not worry so much about a schedule.


One tip I have for the 52 Favorites is to try to keep your layouts simple and get your stories told. Even though I don't have journaling on my layout, I did include the date and I feel the title and picture say it all on this one.


For this spread, I busted out the old paper distressing tool and gave each of the papers a worn edge before layering them behind the photo. 


Next, I used some of the floral die cuts and one of the gold frames, which is cut into two pieces, to embellish the photo. After that, I added a few splatter of distress oxide ink for a bit of color.


The stitched frame is a perfect anchor for my title -  I added the chipboard arrows and date stamp for a bit more texture and color.


There are still plenty of Pinkfresh goodies in the shop just waiting to go home with you! LOL! Used code MCJEN at checkout and receive 20% off of your entire order.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create!

- McJen

Comments