Be a Rainbow with Paper Issues

Hello friends! 

It's McJen today with a fun layout using the Amy Tangerine Sunshine and Good Vibes collection with one of the hundreds of FREE Paper Issues' cut files that are available in the shop. 

You can find the Rainbow Clouds file here.


One thing I love about cut files is having the ability to use all or just some of the file depending on the project. Here, I isolated the pieces of the rainbow and cut two of each color, stitched one on top of another, and distressed the edges of the top layer to achieve the effect I was after. 


This cut file does have a title over the top of the rainbow; however, I chose to use gold Thickers instead.


I love the glittery gold with the bright rainbow. 


The photos were backed with clouds from that were cut with transparency paper from the same collection.


 The embellishments were kept pretty simple -  I used the Love clip on one photo along with puffy stickers adhered to the rainbow. I added journaling along the bottom of the page, doodled a border, and used pale gold Nuvo drops for more texture. 


I love how this turned out and love the girls in the photos, who happen to be some of my students that graduated in June.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the PI Friends and Fans Facebook group for information on all of the monthly challenges. Remember each new entry puts you in the running for one of two gift cards. Yay!

In the mood to shop? Stop by Paper Issues anytime, use code MCJEN at checkout, and receive 20% off of your entire order.


Have a great day!
- McJen





Comments