52 Favorites with Paper Issues

Hello friends!

Today I'm sharing the latest layout in my 52 Favorites album using the new Pinkfresh Studio Just a Little Lovely collection.


Adding texture to my projects is a must . . . on this I used tinted molding paste with a polka dot stencil. It is hard to tell from the picture, but the shiny gold texture looks amazing against the green background.


When cutting the background paper to fit my TN, I made sure to keep the black and white flowers along the right edge knowing I would use this area for my journaling.


For a bit more texture, I twisted some thread and layered it behind the die cuts.


On the left side, I backed the photo with patterned paper and layered die cuts around it.


The title runs along the bottom edge of both side of the spread and was machine-stitched in place so the letters stay in place.

The Pinkfresh Studio Just a Little Lovely collection that I used on this project is still available in the Paper Issues shop. Remember you can use code MCJEN at checkout for 20% off of your entire order.



Thanks for visiting today and I hope you are inspired to create. 

-- Jennifer

Comments