Hunger Games with Paper Issues

Hey friends!

 Today I have a quick layout for the Hunger Games challenge using the adorable Squeeze the Day collection from Bella Blvd.

When looking for photos to use with this challenge, I found this one of a piece of pie and was super impressed with my artsy photography. LOL! Just kidding - kind of . . .


Earlier in the day I had made a visit to Tuesday Morning where I scored a super cute Crate Paper stamp, which I thought was really cute with the die cuts.

Before placing the triangles in the corners, I stamped the circles willy-nilly on the cardstock - there really was no plan - just a smattering of circles.


Next was the photo that I backed with patterned papers from the collection as well as a piece of vellum to soften up the brightness.


I found the cute quote on Pinterest and typed it up on my manual typewriter then cut each line into strips.


Last was the title using the chipboard stickers along with a few embellishments from the same collection. I love how quickly the layout came together and the whimsical feel it has.


There is still time to enter this month's challenges found on the Paper Issues Friends & Fans  Facebook page for a chance at a PI gift card. Need supplies? Visit the PI shop and use code MCJEN at checkout for 20% off of your entire order.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create!!
- Jen

Comments