Scraplift Sunday with Paper Issues

Hey friends!!

I'm here with this week's Scraplift Sunday where we take a layout made by another PI gal and use it as inspiration for a project. I love that I get to lift this fun layout by Devra!!


Don't you just love those fun strips of patterned paper?! I used them as my main point of inspiration but flipped the entire project on its side.


The majority of supplies used on the project can be found in the August kit - You Should See Me in a Crown. 


I began by cutting the Amy Tangerine rainbow paper into strips and then machine stitching them onto another patterned paper from the same collection.


I placed my three photos along the right side of the layout similar to the way Devra put hers on the top.


Each of the hearts was fussy cut from another piece of Amy Tangerine (find it here) paper that is in the August kit. I machine stitched those in place as well to tie them into the rainbow as well as add more texture.


The foam stickers that I used for the title, as well as the black hearts, are all from Jillibean Soup. These were pulled from my stash rather than the kit.

Last, I added foam flower stickers from the same Amy Tangerine line and the tiny orange sentinment strips from Pretty Little Studio (these are in the kit).


One thing I love about Scraplift Sunday is that I have a roadmap for a project and don't have to think too much about design. I simply figure out what photos to use and what papers and then get to work.

Remember, you can stop by the PI Store to pick up the supplies used on this project and many others . . . using code MCJEN at checkout to receive 20% off of your entire order.


Have a great day!
- McJen

Comments