September Projects with Elle's Studio

Hello friends!

I love reveal day at Elle's Studio!! Today the creative team is sharing projects that we've made using the September Kit and add-ons.

First up is an 8 1/2 x 11 layout I created using this month's awesome stamps.


I'm totally loving the stamps this month - here I used them for the circle accents and to create the border along the yellow patterned papers.


For this layout, I decided to hide the journaling behind my photo.


Next up is a 12 x 12 pocket page, which is totally out of the norm for me.


I totally love this layout! I started out with a 12 x 12 photo but ended up only keeping what is in the middle four pockets of the page.


I love that Elle focused on home this month - it's perfect.


I also used quite a few stamps on my photos - I've really been working on using them more.


These are just a few photos of what I've created this month, and I'll be posting the remainder on my Instagram in the coming days.

Remember that clicking the Elle's Studio link in the sidebar will take you directly to this month's new products.

Have a great day!

-Jen







Comments