Life is Good with Shimmerz

Hey friends!

It's Jen today with a layout using beautiful Shimmerz Coloringz in hues that are sure to brighten your day. With all of the holiday projects I've been making lately, I thought it would be nice to take a break and create something with a spring-like color palette. 

For this project I used the following Shimmerz Coloringz.


Here is a look at the layout.


To create the background, I sprayed the Coloringz onto white cardstock and blotted the excess with a paper towel. I love the gradient look of the colors - they are so vivid against the white.

Next, I used another piece of white cardstock with a cut file from Whimsey Fox Crafts and placed it on top of the painted background


Along with the beautiful Shimmerz Coloringz, I pulled patterned papers, die cuts, and stickers from my Cocoa Vanilla Studio Stash to match the background. 


The title was also sprayed with the Coloringz to mimic the background gradient colors.


The colors all go so well together and I used a black and white photo, which really pops against the bright hues. To finish, I added white enamel dots for a bit more texture. 


Be sure to visit the Shimmerz Shop to pick up these amazing Shimmerz Coloringz. Remember to type JENNIFER in the comments at checkout to receive a freebie with your order.


I hope you have a blessed holiday and new year!

Jen

Comments