This is Us with Shimmerz Paints

Hi friends!

Today I have a new project featuring beautiful Shimmerz products with a cut file to create major wow factor.

To create this layout, I used the following Shimmerz:


Here's a look at the layout . . .


To get started with this project, I used a cut file from Paper Issues as a stencil for the background with  the Texturez Gold Mine.


After the Texturez had dried, I added Creameez Red Necking and Good Ol' Summer Time where I knew my photo was going to be placed.


I followed this with my photo and a cluster of embellishments from My Mind's Eye in the top-left corner.


Next, I added the title and stickers in the white space down the middle of the layout.


I love the gold background with the black and white photo. To tie it all together, I doodled a border around the outside of the layout and added the date.

Thanks to the beautiful shimmer of the gold Texturez, this project packs a lot of punch despite being very easy to put together.

Thank you for stopping by today! If you're picking up products in the Shimmerz Shop, be sure to type JENNIFER in the comments at checkout to receive a freebie with your order.

Have a great day!!

Comments