Scraplift Sunday with Paper Issues

Hey friends! It's McJen with this week's Scraplift Sunday Challenge, and today we are lifting one of Stacie's amazing layouts.

Here's a look at what I created . . .


. . . and my inspiration.


I love how Stacie kept everything in the center of the page, and I began by mimicking her strips of paper. For this project, I used the Pinkfresh Studio Let's Stay Home collection paired with the amazing dies and stamps from the new Altenew/Pinkfresh collaboration.


After cutting the strips, I distressed the edges and adhered them to the background paper.


Next, I used the FREE Paper Issues Triangle Floral cut file that backs my photo.


Originally, I had planned on stamping the florals in black and white but later decided on using Pinkfresh inks in the same colors as the strips of paper. This process took a bit of time but it was totally worth it! I am so in love with these flowers!!


I wanted to keep the flowers the main player on the page, so I added only a few embellishments - a sticker, a die cut, the date, enamel dots, and the title down the left side.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. If you haven't picked up these amazing products, be sure to visit the Paper Issues Store before they are gone. Remember to use code MCJEN at checkout to receive 20% off of your order.


Have a great day!!

Comments