Keep it Sketchy with Paper Issues

 Hey, hey friends!

It's McJen today with a layout created for this week's Keep it Sketchy challenge created by Mary-Ann (she's so awesome). Let me just say that I dug deep into the black hole that is my stash, and used two Crate Paper collections that are two-plus years old.

Here's a look at what I created . . . 


. . . and Mary-Ann's sketch.


I tried to keep to the sketch as closely as possible, so I began by using the Halloween Webs FREE cut file. Rather than cut the file; however, I used my Silhouette to sketch the spiderwebs along the right side of white cardstock.


Next, I cut two large circles using patterned papers from the By and By September Kit. I also used strips of the same patterned papers to create border strips beside the spider webs. Additionally, I added two of the Pretty Little Studio Stitches Clear Stickers to anchor that side of the page.


After adding both of my photos, I began embellishment using the Crate Paper collections and Thickers from my stash.


Journaling strips were placed on the bottom border to record the story.


I completed the layout by adding black enamel dots.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Need supplies? Remember to use code MCJEN at checkout for 20% off of your entire order!


Have a great day!

Comments