Witches be Cray with Paper Issues

 Hey there friends!

It's McJen with a layout for the October This or That Challenge, which of course is Halloween themed.

Here's a look at the list.


I chose to use white, a witch (in my photo), 4 ephemera pieces, a bow, an envelope, black enamel dots, and 2 pictures.

For the background, I used Distress Oxides (Rusty Hinge and Black Soot) and an older Crate Paper stamp to create color on the white cardstock. After layering the patterned papers, I used a confetti punch with the same papers and dropped them on the page. They are quite literally glued on where they fell.


Lately, I have been on a mission to put a dent in my stash, so this layout uses product from several manufacturers. They include Alexandra Renke, Simple Stories, Crate Paper, and Pretty Little Studio.


For the four pieces of ephemera, I used the fun frames from the Pretty Little Studio Indian Summer collection. The first one frames the photo of the witch and the remaining cascade down page.


To incorporate an envelope, I used the FREE Square Envelope cut file from PI (get it here) and tucked my journaling inside.


Here's one last look at the finished project.


Thanks for stopping by today! Remember, if you are shopping in the Paper Issues Store, use code MCJEN at checkout to receive a 20% discount on your entire order. Yay!


Have a great day!

Comments