Rock On! with JustNick Studio

Hello!
Today I have quick and colorful layout created with the awesome Missing Mesh Background and Blip on the Radar cut files.
Last week my husband and I took our son to see one of his favorite bands - Metallica - at Century Link Field in Seattle. It was such a fun experience and a little surreal as they are one of my favorite bands from my high school days as well.
I started with the Missing Mesh Background file and a piece of black cardstock that I placed on top of patterned paper from Amy Tangerine. This was followed by a piece of hot pink paper (again from Amy Tangerine) and the Blip on the Radar cut file.
Next, I began layering my photos and ticket stubs. I also included the container from the earplugs I wore during the concert (my son will never let me live that down). 
The "Rock On!" title was created using white foam Thickers.
Last were more embellishments from Amy Tangerine that include foam stars and puffy heart stickers. There are also a few stickers from Pinkfresh Studio at the bottom of the layout.
Next . . . the finished project!
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create. Be sure to visit the JustNick Studio shop for these and many other fantastic cut files!!

Comments