Hostess Cards with Scrapbook Circle

Hello  friends! I hope you are enjoying the long Thanksgiving weekend (in the U.S.) and taking advantage of those Black Friday deals! Today I am sharing a couple of cards I made using the Today I Am Thankful printable bundle available in the Scrapbook Circle shop.



The versatility of the bundles makes them so fun to have on hand. They complement the goodies I have in my stash and make it easy to quickly put together hostess cards such as these.

This card uses strips of paper left over from my gratitude journal along with a doily, puffy heart sticker, and gold paint that I had on hand.


The colors are vibrant and perfect for autumn projects. This wreath was made by punching circles out of scraps and combining them with sequins and paint. I finished it off with the chipboard leaves and sentiment from the bundle and added a gold bow from my stash.



Be sure to grab the Today I Am Grateful bundle from the shop and enjoy the endless project possibilities at your fingertips!!

Jen

Comments