So Very Thankful for You with JustNick Studio

Hello friends! It is almost Thanksgiving in the U.S., and the team is featuring projects about thankfulness this week. It is a rare occasion when my son will allow me to take a picture with him. Not only am I thankful for him, but I'm equally thankful for this picture of us that was taken during our vacation to Disneyland in June.
To create this 8 1/2 x 11 project, I used the Card Sentiments 3 and the Hearts 2 files from the JustNick shop along with the Elle's Studio Family Fun collection.
I began by cutting the sentiment using wood grain and blue patterned papers. I layered several more patterned papers behind my photo and adhered them all to the white card stock. The sentiment cascades from the top of the paper to the bottom with the photo falling between. I used a bit of Tombow Mono glue and followed that with machine stitching to add texture. 
With the sentiment in place, I used the Hearts 2 file to create a border along the bottom of the photo. This was also sewn in place for added texture.
Next, I sewed several strips of paper to the top and bottom of the project to anchor everything.
To complete my layout, I used die cuts, puffy stickers, and acrylic shapes from Elle's studio in addition to black Nuvo Crystal Drops.
Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the JustNick shop for these and many other fantastic cut files for all of your projects!

Comments