So Sweet with JustNick

Happy Monday (Is that a thing?) friends!
It's Jen today continuing February's love theme using the Love Background cut file and Crate Paper's Main Squeeze Collection.
Using white card stock, I cut the Love Background file and painted it using watercolors - the same colors were used on the background paper as well.
 
With the background in place, I adhered the photo with it's patterned-paper backing using foam squares.
Embellishments were next and I used a mix of die cuts, stickers, and chipboard to give the layout a whimsical feel.
My final step was enamel dots - my embellishment staple - in a visual triangle on the project.
I love the cute factor of the finished project, which matches this sweet photo of my girls.
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Just Nick Shop for this and loads of other fabulous cut files!

Comments