Where's Waldo? with Paper Issues

Hey there, friends! 

It's Waldo Jen today with a project for the October Little Ras-Skulls Challenge. My favorite thing about this layout? The fact that it was made with the Uma Thurman October Kit from PI (get it here). Cassie curates the most amazing mix of papers and embellishments - if you have yet to purchase one of the kits, I encourage you to do so. They are amazing.



To begin, I used the Halloween Snarky Stamp and a dot stamp from my stash on the background paper. Next, I used the Here for the Boos FREE cut file from Paper Issues with black cardstock to create the "Boo's" behind my photo.


To create the splatters of paint, I used the Pinkfresh Studio Licorice liquid watercolor paint. 


Before placing the photo, I backed it with striped paper from the Fancy Pants packaging with the black and white hearts paper from Elle's Studio. Next, I used several of the embellishments from PLS included in the kit. I also added black Nuvo drops on the embellishment cluster, but it is hard to see in the photos.


Last was the tag on the right side of the layout and the title, which was created with Thickers.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you love this kit as much as I, be sure to grab one from the shop before they are gone! Tell Cassie I sent you by using code MCJEN at checkout and she'll give you a 20% discount on your entire order.




Have a great day!

Comments