What's Brewin' with Paper Issues

Hello Paper Issues friends! I hope you have all recovered from the holidays and are enjoying the new year!!

Today I am sharing a layout created for the What's Brewin' challenge that documents my love of coffee, in particular, Death Wish Coffee. My son got it for my daughter as a Christmas gift and we brewed some while she was home - it was magic! She and I both loved it so much that we went to the store and bought K-cups the very next day.


To create this layout, I used the PinkFresh Case of the Blahs of collection, which was perfect. I also used this month's sketch as a jumping-off point to get the project started.


Since the photos are black and white, I stuck with a black and white theme and threw in a dash of green for a bit of color.


The title was created with Thickers and small alpha stickers from the Pinkfresh collection.


I created a border along the bottom of the page by fussy cutting squares from patterned paper.


I added a few die cuts and puffy stickers along with a date stamp and called it good. 

If you stop by the Paper Issues shop, there are still pieces from this collection available along with many other great items. Please tell Cassie I sent you by using code MCJEN at checkout and she'll take 20% off of your entire order!!


Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you are inspired to create!

Comments