Hey friends!!

Today I have a project created for the Paper Issues April Adspiration challenge that documents the special friendship with my crafty girls. These ladies and I met by chance seven years ago and they have become a very important part of my life. I am always amazed at the wonderful blessings I have that are all due to my papercrafting hobby and these ladies definitely fall into that category!!


Here's a look at the adspiration inspiration this month in which I focused on the color of the man's coat and the blue horizon in the background.


I pulled product from my stash as well as PI kits for the patterned papers, die cuts, and Thickers


I am so crushing on the new Vicki Boutin Kaleidoscope collection right now and used quite a bit of product from that.


Those flowers have me like . . . 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

If you visit the Paper Issues shop, tell Cassie I sent you by using code MCJEN at checkout for a 20% discount on your entire order!

Comments