Magical Days with Elle's Studio


Hey friends! Today I have a fun project using the new Elle's Studio Magical Memories collection.

To be completely honest, my original thought for this layout was to create a mini album using some of my favorite photos from our trip to Disneyland in 2017; however, once I began creating each of the album pages, I decided I’d rather be able to see all of the photos at once.


The first row on the project consists of the pages I had already completed for the mini album. I love the wood veneer accents with this collection and wanted the castle front and center.


To get this effect, I adhered the castle to a piece of transparency paper that was cut down to 3” x 4” in size. This was then stitched over the top of another 3” x 4” piece of patterned paper holds a photo and is embellished with die cuts and Wood Veneer Confetti.


Next are the two rows of photos that were printed 2” x 2” using an app on my phone. To get the photos in a straight line, I used a ruler and washi tape to line them up on the white cardstock. With the photos held together, I flipped them over and put adhesive on the backs of each, flipped them right side up, and adhered them to the cardstock. This was a bit time consuming but totally worth the effort.


The third and last row closely resembles the first with its 3” x 4” backgrounds with each photo and another piece of transparency paper that covers my journaling.


Again, the transparency paper was cut down to 3” x 4”. However, this time I adhered a photo to the front rather than wood veneer.


This layout now holds the record for the most photos I’ve ever used on one page but I really like how it turned out.

Be sure to share how you are using the Magical Memories collection with us in the Elle’s Studio Facebook group and on Instagram using the #EllesStudio tag. Thanks for stopping by today!!

Products Used

Comments