Scraplift Sunday with Paper Issues

Hello friends!

It's McJen today with a project for this week's Scraplift Sunday, and we are lifting an awesome layout by Becky that I am totally in love with. While she chose to document beautiful family photos, I decided to scrap two pictures of our puppy Mildred when she was covered in mud. Unfortunately, this is what she looks like almost every time she goes outside due to the rain and wet weather.

Here's a look at what I created . . .


and here is Becky's original design.


For this project, I took Becky's lead and used a piece of Vicki Boutin paper for my background. I love the mixed media pages - it makes putting a layout together a snap.


Sticking with the theme, I used all Vicki Boutin Stickers and die cuts to embellish the layout. I love how everything works together even though they are from different collections.


The title uses Thickers from my stash with a date stamp underneath. I chose not to add any journaling since the photos pretty much speak for themselves.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Remember to visit the PI Shop and use code MCJEN at checkout for a 20% discount on your entire order.


Have a great day and I hope you are inspired to create!

Comments